Entrance Tunneling Adit Old Mining Break room Timbering Horse Stable Blue Lake Barbara Airplane Model Museum Barbara Adit Incline Ramp Shaft tower Festival Room

Upper floor: Barbara chapelle

The Barbara-Chapell was build by miners in 1864 for their comrades who were deceased or had accidents, and was hallowed to their patron saint, the Holy Barbara

The two letters G + A stand for the old miner's greeting: „GLÜCK AUF!“ (Good Luck).